Muromtsev Dmitriy Yur'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, Vice-rector for innovation and research, Tambov State Technical University (106 Sovetskaya street, Tambov, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Zhukov Valentin Mikhaylovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of radioelectronic and microprocessor systems, Tambov State Technical University (106 Sovetskaya street, Tambov, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Ensuring the stability of information and control systems in the transition mode by antenna matching devices, which are multi-connected control objects, is a difficult task. It is necessary to conduct research on the choice of the matching device type, the synthesis of the meters and sensors used the places where they are connected, and the development of a control algorithm that ensures the system’s stability. The purpose of the research is to ensure the stability of the control system by developing an algorithm with Autonomous (separate) control of configuration elements.
Materials and methods. The antenna-matching-device-based information and control system with centered tuning elements is an object of research. The subject of research is the control algorithm and its mathematical support. The method of circular diagrams of resistances and conductivities in a Cartesian coordinate system from the theory of functions of complex variables and the method of studying functions on an extremum from mathematical analysis are used.
Results. Developed algorithm and software of information control system of the discrete antenna-matching unit with the centered parameters of the tuning elements, ensuring stability of the whole control system through autonomy settings for individual elements.
Conclusions. The mathematical expression needed for design and operation of antenna-matching-device-based information and control system, to determine based on the values of the coefficient of a traveling wave in the antenna feeder, the current, minimum and maximum values of the tuning elements of the matching device at the operating frequency of the radio station.
active resistance and conductivity, bit-by-bit balancing algorithm, traveling wave coefficient, reflection coefficient, pie chart, matching area, U-shaped matching device, function, extremum
1. Ermolaev V. V., Zhukov V. M. Vestnik Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tambov State Technical University]. 2013, vol. 19, pp. 544–553. [In Russian]
2. Kneller V. Yu. Printsipy postroeniya i voprosy teorii preobrazovateley para-metrov kompleksnykh velichin: avtoref. dis. d-ra tekhn. nauk [Principles of construction and questions of the converters parameters’ theory of complex quantities: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of engineering sciences]. Moscow, 1971, 32 p. [In Russian]
3. Farafonov V. P., Volkov V. P. Tekhnika sredstv svyazi. Seriya: Tekhnika radiosvyazi [Communication equipment. Series: Radio communication technology]. 1976, no. 3, pp. 34–39. [In Russian]
4. Belousov E. L., Volkov V. P. Tekhnika sredstv svyazi. Seriya: Tekhnika radiosvyazi [Communication equipment. Series: Radio communication technology]. 1976, no. 3, pp. 47–52. [In Russian]
5. Volkov V. P. Voprosy radioelektroniki. Seriya: Tekhnika radiosvyazi [Radio electronics issues. Series: Radio communication technology]. 1970, no. 6. [In Russian]
6. Devyatkov G. N. Avtomatizirovannyy sintez shirokopolosnykh soglasuyushchikh ustroystv: dis. d-ra tekhn. nauk [Automated synthesis of broadband matching devices: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of engineering sciences]. Novosibirsk: NGTU, 2006, 424 p. [In Russian]
7. Borisov V. V. Voprosy radioelektroniki. Seriya: Tekhnika radiosvyazi [Radio electronics issues. Series: Radio communication technology]. 1970, iss. 6, pp. 54–60. [In Russian]
8. Zhukov V. M. Antenny [Antennas]. 2010, no. 11 (162), pp. 23–27. [In Russian]
9. Zorich, V. A. Matematicheskiy analiz [Mathematical analysis]. Moscow: MTsNMO, 2012, 702 p. [In Russian]